TWO WRONGS THAT MADE NO RIGHT


She was just 5’ 2”
Her skin weighed heavy on the light side
And less in the dark side.
Second year MAKERERE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL, HRM
Straight A’s but she attended lectures in proxy

I was wrong from the moment I felt it
It was more inside my jeans
And less inside my chest.
But so wrong, so extremely and thoroughly wrong
That it seemed right.

She smiled so well, so easy and so naturally;
She was the type that never took a taxi
Her locomotion business was settled by BODA B’s and SPECIOS.
Plus she looked great in skinny jeans
And I thought any hairstyle looked ideal on her

But I was wrong and double wrongs never became right
She made me happy inside my jeans
Sad in my wallet
And infatuated inside my chest
But it was so wrong that it seemed right,

I sat down and thought
A dead year wouldn’t hurt so much
And I could always save or just inflate my fees,
She thought it was a fine idea
One that could apparently give us more time together

She loved the BEACH and the GREEN TUSKER;
A little bit of MUCHOMO and was addicted to new shoes..
I gave it all to her, plus more that she didn’t ask for.
But I was wrong, my roommates always said;
Now I can see it, I was wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A UGANDAN CLASSIC by TIMOTHY WANGUSA.

letter from a contract worker - Antonio Jacinto

Ticket Information for THE STORY MOJA FESTIVAL