my prick...

I beg to be alowed to get silly..for once just allow me to,
THIS SECRET ITCHES SO HARD INSIDE ME THAT I HAVE TO LET IT OUT.


I have a secret to let out,
Something quite personal.
It’s about my prick;
Right now he is slumbering in between my thighs
Quiet and uncaring,
Immediately he gets to know it’s him we’re talking about
He gets all angry and puffed up.
It’s then that he realizes that the fabrics I have on me
Are just but a jail to him;
So he fights hard to break out.
But I never let him out without a proper reason...
One reason actually; to drain him.
Which I must admit, I love to.
I love draining him when he is a puffy
That draining takes me so high…

(To be continued)

Comments

Ken Gitau. said…
It's said that a man that laughs at his own jokes is a really dense man,or so one of those wise phrases goes..

I must be dense to comment on on one of my own posts,but i just had to..
About that piece on my prick,its been bugging me so much to just lay back and put my most random of thoughts up here,whether they are right or not.

I want to tell so much about that fella,my prick..like the ladies tell about their flowers(the vagina monologues.Trust me I will..

This is just a finger dipped into the honey pot;the whole arm is going in next..

Dudes take pride in yours.

Popular posts from this blog

A UGANDAN CLASSIC by TIMOTHY WANGUSA.

letter from a contract worker - Antonio Jacinto

Ticket Information for THE STORY MOJA FESTIVAL